7 Reason’s Bottles ‘N Brushes Rocked Flower Town!
It’s your favorite intern here – Molly!
I would love to thank all of you Bottle-Heads for coming out and supporting Bottles ‘n Brushes over the Flower Town weekend.
Because of you, it was a huge success; so here are 7 reasons why Bottles ‘n Brushes rocked Flower Town!
- We received so much support from the local community.
- Over a hundred of our artist’s paintings were sold throughout the weekend.
- Kiddo’s were taught to paint step-by-step for the upcoming Easter Holiday.
- Children who came to our tent left with their own Mini-Masterpiece – a bunny!
- Many parents and children learned about the Summer Art Camp offered for Kiddo’s.
- We were able to let the Summerville community see our mobile Brush Bus in action!
- Last but not least… Bottles ‘n Brushes became even more involved with the Summerville community.
So there you have it, 7 reasons why Flower Town was a huge success for Bottles ‘n Brushes! If you’re interested in learning more information about the business, check out webpage at http://www.bottlesnbrushes.com or find us on Facebook.